The Tulchan Group is a leading global financial communication advisory firm, specializing in the building and maintaining of reputations within Capital Markets and financial media As a company, they have experience in supporting and advising financial institutions in times of stress and increased public interest.
Founded 15 years ago by Andrew Grant, Tulchan has grown to include specialist areas of expertise including financial communications, coaching senior executives in handling internal and external presentations or media appearances and a sister company providing independent audits of institutional investor opinion. As a result of the expansion of the company, the need to communicate effectively between the different branches and clients has become pivotal to their success. Speakserve were approached to facilitate this communication.
- One of the key challenges faced was time delay. When handling a customer with a time sensitive situation, the calls needed to be booked and confirmed with minimal turn around.
- Calls also involved handling sensitive information in regards to clients and so security was paramount, with the need to be able to track who had access to calls and to be able to audit those calls accurately.
- Due to the delay in receiving the invoice for calls, the Tulchan Group were unable to rebill on time, effectively losing money on call costs that would otherwise be passed on to their clients.
- With Speakserve’s browser based web portal, Tulchan could book their conference calls, quickly and efficiently, saving time but also ensuring a greater control over who received the call details, for added security.
- Security was also increased through the option of private rooms guaranteeing only those involved in the call would have access to the room details.
- With instant access to call recordings only minutes after the call had ended, Tulchan were able to audit calls at short notice. This same level of access was also available for call costs, dramatically increasing their ability to re-charge call costs on to the clients.